Monday, March 29, 2010

Journal Entry 12 June 2009

Living in the mountains riding ponies is what I am really dreaming now. Got the Troubadour's book about a hairy 8 legged beast with its open free flowing words. Straight mind to paper all it is. Trying the same myself but ain't the same. Lol summer is coming on hard and I want to be here no more. The band is playing riding songs and my heart longs for the road. Southern by the grace of God but the West is my heart's want tonight. But the Far East is where my compass is pointing but it may be a time till I get to the Steppe where the Mongols still follow the roaming ways. Funny how I thought a hacienda would be so grand by my dream home now is a ger (Mongolian hut).
But oh great I AM please keep me to the path. I will follow You down any way You choose for love is Your way and it's the only one worth following. Many claim to know its ways but few truly follow for its joy is in the suffering of it. But how much can we really suffer when You already suffered it all in our stead. Reveal to me the scripts Holy wisdom, Your very mind its told. Throw me in the battle fray so all shall know that no other is worthy.

I know not who my bride to be is yet. I know whom is of my choosing but You know me better than I do and my beautiful betrothed also. Speak Your ways into her heart and bring us into Your holy purity and righteousness. So that our love will be strong because we are tapped to the Source, Love itself-You my King. Never let us go. I know you are already bringing our paths together. Let it converge in a clear path that we will both know it's true and from You, and once together never let our paths separate either. Drum out the rhythm of Your heart before us O' my Lord. My heart screams HALLELUJAH and my soul dances at Your feet. Let passion fuel me toward the battle front. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU LORD!!!!!

1 comment: