Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Urgent Need!

Hello family and friends,

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I need $1600 to stay in class by October 1. Also, my school is planning a short term trip to Central Asia in November, but I need $1300 by Sept 27 for the plane ticket. I know this is very short notice, I am sorry for that but it has been really out of my control.

The total costs for these are:

$3,271.19 for this semester of school, so I need half by Oct.1

$2.281.40 for the Cen. Asia trip including flight

The good news is that I am in a mentoring position at school. Therefore, I am in a semi-staff position which means I will not be asked to leave campus. If I do not come up with the funds to stay on as a student I will still have food, shelter and ministry for at least 8 months but I will not likely be able to go on global internship in a year.

I am confident that the Lord is faithful to provide what is needed for me to accomplish His purposes for my life, but I ask you to pray.

Pray for the money to come in, whether that means you can help or not. Pray for me and my 10 guys that I am mentoring, they are my main focus this year so I need loads of wisdom and patience. Also, I would like to pray for you. I have set hours throughout the week set aside for intercession, so please send me prayer request on facebook or via e-mail to eric.rainwater@bcom.org.

You can send cash or checks to:

6820 Auto Club Rd., Suite A
Bloomington, MN 55438

to give online for school:

https://bcom.populiweb.com/bookstore/student_charges.php?accessKey=341e4b785a0a0fc7ad628ecc98617b7135ad1f2560a21bce9f04251d39af074b52d69534482c236174e25194ef2e1dbffcbc1be5f1af6c

this link is good for 30 days.

to give for Central Asia which are tax deductible:

Check- write the check to STEM International

STEM International
6820 Auto Club Rd., Suite J
Bloomington, MN 55438

do NOT put my name anywhere on the check simply add a separate note with my name and team #718 otherwise it will not be tax deductible.

or

donate online:

https://secure.bethanyinternational.org/donate/index.php

after entering your personal information you should select “Donate to a Ministry” and scroll down to “STEM”. In the Comments box at the very bottom of the page, specify “For ___(Eric Rainwater)___, STEM team #718”.

If the gift is for a particular team member, donors should include that name in the Comments box. Otherwise it will go to the team as a whole. All donations are Tax deductible and a receipt will be sent to you.

Again, I am sorry for the short notice.

Shalom
Eric Rainwater

I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living! Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the LORD! Psalms 27:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment