Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Journey Jan. 2011

Hello Beloved,




I know that it has been a while since my last letter, I hope that all has been well with you and your family. It has certainly been a busy semester for me, but the Lord has been pouring out blessing and ministry has been very fruitful.



I was able to see some when I visited for the holidays, but was not able to visit everyone. Some great things have happened since last I wrote.

First was at Harvest Fest, a music festival around Labor Day. We partnered with a local street ministry for the second year to minister at this event. We had much more success this likely from the seeds we planted last year. Many were healed physically and spiritually this year.

Baptizing one of my guys the first week of school.
Second was an event we had right before Thanksgiving. We called it the King’s Banquet. Bethany partnered with a ministry called Trinity Works, http://www.trinityworks.org/, to along with volunteers from at least 50 other churches and ministries to put on a true feast for just under 300 impoverished people. It produced lots of fruit and could write pages about it.

Another blessing, personally, is that my finances for this year have been less than half of last year. God has poured out His blessing, it has increased my faith greatly. So for the rest of the semester I have two options:

$1,865.00 by the end of January or $510.00/month for 4 months.



This is great considering I paid about $5,000 a semester last year. I hope that you can help in this endeavor, but if not your prayers are always needed also.

I have a few prayer requests:

† Fruitful Ministry-that the gospel would go forth in the Twin Cities.

† Discipleship- I am mentoring 6 freshmen this semester.

† Finances

† Good Grades

I hope the Lord blesses you with His countenance. Thanks for all your support.



Shalom



Eric Rainwater

No comments:

Post a Comment